Developing Advanced Manufacturing Technology
New technologies, digital connectivity and smart machines are disrupting business models and transforming manufacturing landscapes faster than ever before. While many are familiar with the popular trends, only few individuals and organizations can effectively digitalize, enhance their technologies, and implement it for efficiency and growth.
This webinar was brought to provide you with a various views & case studies of digitalization possibilities and sufficient depth of understanding to get ready in a short time. We started with core modules that introduced strategic concepts that could be applied across any identifiable manufacturing digitalization opportunity. Subsequently it would cover technologies / capabilities for
- improving the company core business
- advancing / optimizing / extending the company business
- getting new customers and segments in potentially different ways
The webinar took place on August 26th, 2021 at 10.00 WIB (am/GMT+7),participants concurrently gained knowledge and practical learnings into an advance transformation that would be applicable to you and your workplace
Who Should Attend?
- Aerospace MRO industry
- Automotive and supply industries
- Building and construction
- Defense Industries
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Engineering, contracting manufacturing and turnkey projects
- Fine mechanics and optics
- Ironware and pressed metal industries
- IT and telecommunications electrical
- Machine and apparatus construction
- Manufacturing and processing
- Metal components and products manufacturing
- Metalworking, turning, and milling shops
- Mould and die
- Motor and vehicles
- Pipe and wire machining and working plants
Chairman of the Association of IoT Indonesia
- ASIOTI (Indonesia IOT Association) – Founder & Chairman
- APJASTEL (Indonesia Managed Service Association) – Founder & Chairman
- MASTEL (Indonesia Telematic Society) – Head of Industry 4.0
- KDIM (DIGICOOP – Digital Cooperative) – Founder & Head of Devices
- IKA-ITS (Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology Alumni Society) – Vice Chairman
- KADIN INDONESIA (Indonesia Chamber of Commerce) – Member
- APJII (Indonesia Internet Association) – Member
- APJATEL (Indonesia Network Association) – Member
- APNATEL (Indonesia Contractor Association) – Member
- Indonesia IOT Forum – Founder
- Indonesia Cloud Forum – Founder
- ORARI (Indonesia Amateur Radio) – Member
The presentation will explores the trends & innovation in manufacturing technologies and associated product for manufacturing in the near future. The presentation will cover promising manufacturing technology such as, advance IoT in manufacturing, adaptive automation, next-generation electronics, and continuous manufacturing. The chapter goes on to provide examples of these technologies and come to a definition of advanced manufacturing.
Area Sales Manager
- More than 10 years working experience at PT. Honda Prospect Motor as Facility Manager, Engineering, Engine Machining Maintenance and Factory Safety Committee.
Many of the challenges faced by manufacturing companies today, ranging from problems in scheduling, documentation/filling until the problem with the broken machine or does not work properly.
In this webinar we will discuss and share with you “The Best Solution Way” from DMG MORI to respond to these challenges, and how we use the internet and start a digital factory to increase company productivity.
Vice President – Corporate Relations & Sustainability
PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk
- Extensive 25 Years experience in Petrochemical Industry as current responsibility managing Corporate Relations and Sustainability.
- Proven in Commercial Directorate as Sr. GM of Technical Service Development and RND creating high value added polymer polyolefins (PP and PE) product.
- In Sustainability, he strongly committed to ending plastics waste in the ocean by finding the innovative solutions to turn plastics waste into new applications, awareness enhancement and people’s behavior change for circular economy.
- In addition he also active and recognized in key industry associations (Inaplas, FIKI, Resposible Care, HPI, Kadin), Closely collaboration with multi stakeholders such us Government Relation with Ministry of Industry, BKPM, Ministry of environmental, Trade Ministry, Costume. NGO and social community and development.
The topic will reveal the role of automation of the main systems of petrochemical production: technological processes, security systems, information management. The purpose of the presentation is to determine the main directions of automation in the petrochemical industry.
TECH TALK WEBINAR VIDEO
Our webinars are conducted using a presentation with an audio format. After completing your registration, you receive an automatic confirmation email with details for joining our webinar. As you build your future information and experience, you can check the recording webinar video and download the presentation material, a minimum of 2 working days after the webinar is done. Follow our Facebook and LinkedIn (Manufacturing Indonesia) not only to get a regular insight about the industry but also updates about our digital & hybrid activities and exhibition.
Thank you for your support to our industry.
Webinar Sponsored by: