Manufacturing Indonesia 2023
The 32nd International Manufacturing, Machinery, Equipment, Materials and Services Exhibition
6 – 9 December 2023
6 – 8 Dec (Wed – Fri): 10.00 – 18.00
9 Dec (Sat): 10.00 – 17.00
Jakarta International Expo Kemayoran,
Jakarta – Indonesia
Download Pamerindo Smart App for a better experience
Let us know should you have a question
Scan your barcode on the entrance door – no more long queueing!
- Avoid the “pedestrian traffic jam” by pre-registering before visiting the shows. You will get your special code wihtin 30 minutes after registering. If not, contact us.
- To provide a better experience and to manage fewer queues on-site, we encourage all visitors to screenshot their QR Code before arriving at the venue.
- Please visit before 4 PM WIB/GMT+7 to have enough time to visit the entire show.
- Gold Visitor badges are non-transferable. You may be asked by security personnel to present identification before being allowed entry to the exhibition.
- For a better experience, download our PAMERINDO SMART EVENTS app from PlayStore or AppStore; it allows you to search for individual exhibitors, and their product lists, to check our seminar schedule or the floorplan, request business meetings, and so on.
- Should you visit from abroad, please register to get your business visa in advance. For more details, please check the VISA section and with the embassy or consulate closest to your area or www.kemlu.go.id
- If you have further questions, please visit the FAQ section
- All visitors must be in proper attire or company uniform. Those in shorts, bermudas, flip-flops/slippers WILL NOT be allowed entry into the exhibition hall.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed or do not fulfill admission requirements.
Ready to visit us? Here are your “To Do List’ before visit our show!
Get fully vaccinated
Do the online registration before your visit
Always wear a face mask
Keep your distance with other people and avoid crowded places
Frequently sanitize your hands
Prepare your proper attire (shorts, bermudas, flip-flops/slippers will NOT be allowed entry into this exhibition and conference)